- About AMP
- AMP Community
- Art News & Media
- Online Resources
- Websites We Like
- AMP Newsletter Archives
- Search AMP
IUGTE has announced the competition for Theatre Directors
Shakespeare Performance Project: Richard III
August 31 - October 1, 2012
Shakespeare Performance Project is the international practical course - production of the performance at Lugansk Russian Drama Theatre. This is a wonderful chance to find collaborators and partners for future creative work, to improve skills and gain new experience of creative collaboration in a multicultural and multilingual theatre environment.
Directors interested to participate in the competition are requested to submit the following documents to email@example.com
- Letter of motivation stating their interest in joining the project.
- Proposal of the performance idea (detailed director's explication) on the basis of the play "Richard III".
- Detailed CV describing all specific skills and abilities.
- Scanned copy of the passport and the academic degree.
- Latest head shot and 2-3 additional photos.
- Any information confirming professional directing experience: web links to past projects and performances, photo, video, reviews, articles, interviews, etc.
The applications are considered on the competitive basis.
Several scholarships are available.
More details: http://www.iugte.com/shakespearefordirectors-lugansk